Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In This Building Resides a Cult



On the 15th floor of this building lives a religion, a cult! They are called NuSkinism! They have their own god, they have their own beliefs, in fact, they have their own dictionary!

They believe that their god is different from our almighty God! To them, they always with God to give us wisdom and understanding to be part of their cult! Common NuSkin cult members, isn't it in the 10 commandments not to lie?! Isn't telling people that NSE Philippines or NuSkin is not MLM or networking just to deceive them to go to your turf a lie, an act of deception?!

How about your dictionary? Professionalism - which you in your NuSkinism cult is defined as mislead, misrepresent and deceive!?

Mangloloko kayo ng tao mga gago kayo sa NuSkin! You fuckers duped so much people, good thing they are smart, and thanks to Google, your victims are minimized.

I betcha you are all mad at Yahoo and Google now right!? Coz people now has ways to find out who NSE PHilippines or NuSkin really is, that is why they back out! Well, that is why many of us you called are so thankful for Google, in fact, I wanna write them a letter! I am still a faithful roman Catholic because of Google, and I did not fall into joining your cult!

I entered the dreaded 15th floor of that bldg right above bfore, you all seem from a different world! I felt I was out of Earth! Each of you guys claiming you are all rich when I saw many of those who claimed so flagging down jeepneys!

Who would ever believe you!? Your phone call alone is a fact, no need to Google no further. You telling us that you ain't networking or MLM and not being transparent with your answers is a very clear indication that you guys think deceiving gives you more indulgences in life!

You guys made a shit out of a potentially good company with good products! You members turned this company into a cult!

Your shit will all be exposed assholes! I am so rich that I have all the time in this world to expose your shits! People will know, and more will know! It is up to them to join or not, but it is best to keep our side informed as not to be deceived and mislead by you at NuSkinism

Oh yeah, and here is another interesting story.... CLICK HERE

My apologies Dine Racoma, I edited the blog. Thanks for the headsup!